ENERVEX Chimney Fan for Solid Fuels – RSHT14 – 16″ x 16″
16″ x 16″ Chimney Solid Fuel Exhaust Fan by ENERVEX (RSHT 14)
Need to solve problems with smoke coming into a room from your fireplace or wood stove chimney? Or, are you simply searching for a top-quality exhaust fan? Whether you need an extraction fan for your fireplace, wood stove, barbecue or even a pizza oven, the EVERVEX fan for solid fuels is an excellent solution – it literally sucks smoke right from the chimney flue, reversing air direction and solving most draft and “smoky room” problems.
**We always offer free shipping!
The RSHT 14 chimney fan from EVERVEX is what you have been looking for to solve pretty much any type chimney draft problem, causing smoke to enter your home from the chimney.
Used only for solid fuel (wood, wood pellets, coal, etc.) - do not use with gas or electric fireplaces or stoves.
- Works well for wood-burning fireplaces, wood stoves and pellet stoves, barbecues or wood-burning pizza ovens
- Effectively extracts smoke from chimney flue
- Stainless steel housing
- Resistant to corrosion
- Motor can be run at various speeds
- Installs cleanly and easily
- Compact design
- Operates quietly
- Uses minimum energy to run (think low cost!)
- Manufacturer 6 month guarantee for performance
- Warranties: 2 year factory warranty, and 10 year warranty against corrosion perforation
Weight and dimension info:
- Base: 16.6" x 16.6"
- Height: 14.6"
- Weight: 42 lbs.
Helpful links (links open in new tab):
- Fan selector (to ensure you are getting the right type and size fan)
- RSHT14 Installation Manual (PDF)
- RSHT14 Product Information (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.